Its so easy to conjure up this simple yet tasty Cauliflower steak smothered in this spice blend and roasted in the oven. Great as a main or as a side.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 1)
- Cauliflower cut into 1 inch steaks
- 1 tsp Chettinad spice blend
- Salt and pepper to season
- Juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Wash and cut cauliflower cut into 1 inch thick steaks and place on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle 1/2 tsp of the Chettinad spice and season with salt and pepper
- Turn over and repeat on the other side
- Massage the spice into the oil and cauliflower
- Place in oven at 180 C for 40 mins, turning half way through
- Gently squeeze some lemon juice over the cauliflower
- Serve with Spinach & Coriander Pesto